Finding Patient Information Leaflets (PILs)
Patient Information Leaflets (PILs) are the leaflets you find inside the box your medication comes in. They are made by the manufacturer of each medicine and are full of useful information, such as:
- What the medicine does and what it’s used for.
- Things you should know before starting to take it for the first time.
- How to take the medicine correctly.
- Potential side effects of the medicine.
- Possible interactions with other medicines.
- How to store the medicine safely.
You can view or download a copy of most PILs online, please use the following links to access these: